- Instrument(s) may not be placed directly on an unstable surface such as sand or wet grass. 5’by5’ covering such as dance floor, wood, or tile must be provided by client.
- Close paid parking will be covered by client.
- When temperatures exceed 80 degrees, the instrument(s) must be completely shaded.
- When temperatures drop below 65 degrees, a space heater must be provided for the musician(s).
- The instruments cannot be exposed to rain, a mist system, or extreme weather conditions.
- If under any circumstances the musicians are unable to fulfill their contractual obligation, the fees paid shall be refunded or the musicians will do all that is reasonably possible to find a qualified substitute
- I give Vharp permission to use any photos/videos from this event to promote Vharp. I understand that photos/videos may be used in print publications, websites, and social media. I understand that no royalty, fee, or other compensation shall become payable to me by reason of such use.